Obstetrics and gynecology is available at the 朱砂诊所 in Vermillion SD. Obstetrics and gynecology is the medical and surgical treatment of diseases unique to women, 定期的检查, 巴氏涂片, 不孕不育治疗, 计划生育和照顾妇女之前, 分娩期间和分娩后. Outreach care is provided at several area locations. Our physicians are dedicated to the care of their patients and provide these services:
An OBGYN is a physician who specializes in both obstetrics and gynecology. While these two areas of medicine are related, there are some important distinctions. It’s likely that you will have the same physician for both obstetrics and gynecological care.
而你的妇产科医生会结合这两种技能, patients are often curious about the difference between obstetrics and gynecology. 这些差异包括:
- 妇产科学: This area of medicine involves healthcare related to pregnancy and childbirth. 然而, obstetrics services are not limited only to the nine to ten months in which you are pregnant. You may require obstetrics care if you are planning to become pregnant or after you have given birth.
- 妇科: Gynecology is the area of healthcare which specializes in the health of the female reproductive system. 这包括日常护理, 比如年度考试, as well as treatment for acute or chronic conditions, 比如性传播感染或多囊卵巢综合征.
A physician who is an OBGYN combines skills and services from both obstetrics and gynecology in order to provide patients with a more holistic and effective experience. This means that the vast majority of YMC patients enjoy a large amount of continuity of care across the years as their specific treatment needs change.
对很多病人来说, your OBGYN will be with you through a wide variety of healthcare needs. OBGYNs at 全球最大赌博365网站 offer a wide variety of services, including the following:
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and counseling
- Cystometrics – incontinence testing for bladder control
- Menopausal disorders including hormone replacement therapy, osteoporosis
- Menstrual disorders including irregular menses, PMS and painful menses
- 自我乳房 考试
Patients will usually see their OBGYN for both routine and acute care. Some of the most common reasons to see your OBGYN include the following:
- 你已经开始月经了: Most patients will begin seeing an OBGYN when they begin menstruating. Patients will then have access to a wide variety of needed screenings and care options.
- 年度或半年度考试: Your reproductive system is a big part of your overall health. Which means that improving or maintaining your wellness means scheduling a regular check in with your physician. These wellness exams usually occur once a year, but this will vary depending on your age and your health. Always follow your OBGYN’s recommendations when scheduling exams.
- Treating conditions related to your reproductive health: It’s common for patients to develop conditions that stem directly from the health of their reproductive system. 例如, patients who are diagnosed with STIs or have the symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) are then typically treated by an OBGYN.
- 日常护理: Patients who want to manage their menstrual cycle or discuss family planning goals will also typically do that with their OBGYN. Ensuring you see your OBGYN for routine care can help keep your reproductive system–and your overall wellness–in a good and healthy spot.
- You want to discuss issues related to family planning or pregnancy.
- You have discovered that you are pregnant or you plan to become pregnant in the near future.
- You have questions or problems with your pregnancy.
- You are experiencing pain or discomfort stemming from your reproductive system.
- You are recommended to undergo regular screenings for cancers of the reproductive system.
- You experience issues related to your reproductive system, such as menstruation-related issues or sexual dysfunction.
- You have questions or concerns about menopause.
In any or all of these cases, it’s a good idea to call your OBGYN and schedule an appointment.
对很多病人来说, an OBGYN will provide a significant number of services–and may even be the doctor that you see most often. It’s not unusual, then, for your OBGYN to become your primary care provider.
Usually, this is up to the patient’s preference. And while there will certainly be time when you will still need to see an internist or general practitioner, your OBGYN may be able to provide the vast majority of your routine care.
For OB/GYN appointments at 朱砂诊所 call: 605-624-8643